Please read the important information below :
These Terms of Service constitute the agreement (“Agreement”) between Allo telecom.ca (“we,” “us” or “Allo telecom”) and the user (“you”, “user”, “customer”) of Allo telecom services and any related products or services (“Service”). This Agreement governs both the Service and any devices, such as an IP phone, Analog Telephone Adapter or any other IP connection device (“Device” or “Equipment”), used in conjunction with the Service and it applies to all lines on each Allo telecom account. If you purchased Equipment from a retail store, or a provider other than Allo telecom (“Retail Provider”), you are a “Retail Customer” for purposes of this Agreement.
BY ACTIVATING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND FULLY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. SERVICE TERM :
- CANCELLATION BEFORE INSTALLATION: a $ 40.00 cancellation fee will be charged on all orders Treated and not completed.
- Termination of service on your request
- You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement may be terminated by you as a result of a written notice to Allo Telecom at least 30 days before the next billing date.
- The monthly fees paid in advance for the whole unused months will be refunded by Allo Telecom, in accordance with regulations
- Termination or suspension by Allo Telecom.
- You acknowledge and agree that Allo Telecom may at any time suspend or terminate this Agreement by giving notice to you by telephone, fax or email for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, the non-payment of fees, a violation of the acceptable use policy, illegal use of the Services or breach of any term of this contract.
- The cancellation or termination of your subscription by Allo Telecom does not release you from the obligation to pay the amounts owed before the termination takes effect, as well as all costs incurred, if any for the recovery of outstanding amounts.
- Return of equipment: The customer is responsible for returning the rental equipment after the cancellation of the service. Fees will be charged if the equipment is not returned within 30 days after stopping the service.
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end.
- Meet established productivity objectives.
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance.
The monthly fees paid in advance for the whole unused months will be refunded by Allo Telecom, in accordance with regulations
1.1 Service Term. Service is offered and paid for on a prescribed recurring basis for a term that begins on the date that Allo telecom activates your Service and ends on the day before the same date in the following period (“Service Term”). Subsequent terms of this Agreement automatically renew for the same Service Term unless you give us written notice of disconnection at least thirty (30) days before the end of the applicable Service Term. You are purchasing the Service for the full Service Term, meaning that if you attempt to disconnect Service prior to the end of the applicable Service Term, you will be responsible for all charges relating to the then-current Service Term, including unbilled charges, plus a disconnection fee, if applicable, all of which will immediately become due and payable. You will also be responsible for charges for the following Service Term in the event that you do not provide the requisite thirty-day disconnect notice as described above.
- Moving expenses: a moving fee is charged, for the move of the internet service to any new address.These fees vary depending on the duration of your service before moving.
- Moving after 0 to 24 months of continuous service, moving expenses: $ 69.99 .
- Moving between 24 months and 36 months of continuous service, moving expenses: $ 49.99.
- Moving after 36 months of service, moving expenses: Free
Changer de fournisseur Internet est plus facile que vous ne le pensez.
Commencez à économiser maintenant!